The Firm is committed to ensuring, within the framework of the law, that anyone attending our premises or encountering a representative of the Firm, whether clients, staff, or anyone from the wider community remain free from the burden of any unlawful discrimination on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, gender (including gender reassignment), sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.
The Firm aims to use all reasonable endeavours to:
- ensure that it does not discriminate against any person whether in relation to recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, training, access to benefits and services, discipline or dismissal.
- provide an environment free from harassment, bullying, or unsolicited, unwelcome or inappropriate comments or overtures on discriminatory grounds.
- make our people are accountable for their actions, whether in the work place or the wider community.
- ensure that our staff, and those that we work with see diversity as an opportunity and a benefit.
Achieving our Aims
In order to achieve our aims the Firm will carry out, but not be limited to;
- remaining a committed equal opportunities employer, and operate equality and diversity policy at all times.
- support and encourage all staff, partners and contractors in their responsibility to implement the relevant policies both in the work place and the wider community by providing training and guidance.
- ensure that we continue to represent clients based on the merits of their individual case, irrespective of their background or personal circumstances.